Grease Buster is a non-butyl based heavy duty water-soluble degreaser. It will effectively dissolve and emulsify heavy soil and grease, lifting the grime to the surface for easy washaway.
For degreasing and cleaning all greasy surfaces, appliances, engines, concrete floors etc.
- Appearance: Clear brownish red liquid
- Odour: lemon
- pH: 12.5 - 13.5
- Sg: 1.04 - 1.05
- Removes heavy soil from surfaces and equipment manually or with high pressure sprayer hot water, then use one part GREASE BUSTER with 20 parts of hot water. Apply by mopping, spraying or wipping.
Scrub surfaces with floor machine, sponge, brush or cloth.
Then pick up solution.
Rinse with hot water.
- Automobile motors, parts and garage equipment
To remove oil, grease and carbon, use 1 part Grease Buster to 2 parts water.
Spray thoroughly entire surfaces.
Let stand for approximately two minutes, flush off with water.|
- Removal of soap scum, film and debris on locker rooms and shower stalls
Use 1 part Grease Buster to 4 parts water.
- General cleaning on concrete, terrazzo, and ceramic tile floors
Use 1 part Grease Buster 120 parts.
Rinse with water, mop dry.
- For automatic scrubber
Use 1 part Grease Buster to 20 parts water.
Remove soiled cleaning solution.
Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Contains Alkalies. Do not mix with other chemicals.
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing.
- Harmful if swallowed.